Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome to the Wonderful World of...Bunny

Hi Everyone! And welcome to my brand-spanking new blog!

I am a virtual reference librarian in Second Life (SL), and I thought this blog would be a great opportunity for me to share things I've learned. Things I've learned both in world (slang for in Second Life) and in the real world.

I plan on using this wonderful blog to post information on interesting sites--including some free sites that are great for different reference questions. I also want to use this blog as a way to talk about my experiences in virtual worlds. Yes, that's plural. Though right now I favor Second Life, I also have avatars in Twinity and in Google Lively. I'm quite the traveler, as you might have guessed.

Well, let's have some fun, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment