Thursday, January 1, 2009

January Blog Spotlight: Beyond The Job

Articles, job-hunting advice, professional development opportunities, and other news and ideas on how to further your library career.

This blog, compiled by Sarah Johnson and Rachel Singer Gordon, is one of my favorite blogs. So, when I decided to start a monthly blog spotlight for 2009 (a chance for all of you to see what blogs I enjoy reading the most), I had to start with Beyond the Job.

Beyond the Job is a great resource for librarians. Whether you want to take a professional development course or you are looking for career advice, this blog is the place for you. It also includes information on scholarships, writing opportunities, or conferences.

I enjoy reading this blog, and I hope you will, too! Happy New Year! I hope to be back on schedule by the end of this week!

Bunny Burnstein

No comments:

Post a Comment